This video demos the use of flash and android in a physical computing scenario interfacing with an arduino board!
Basics of How to Do This:
– Connect your arduino via USB.
– Create an AIR app that is listening on an open port. (ServerSocket Class).
– Have the AIR app also connect to Serproxy (a simple serial proxy). This will pipe all arduino data to and from the AIR server.
– Create an AIR/Android app that connects to AIR Server IP:Port.(nstall it on your device)
– Send cmds to the AIR Server when you click on a btn in your Android app.
– When the AIR server receives the Data from your Android relay it to arduino using StandardFirmata 2.0
My Facebook Fan Page – http://www.facebook.com/bryanbergerdesign
My Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/bryanberger
Another demo of same setup controlling a TV!!!!!
Duration : 0:1:18